Thursday, May 9, 2013

Outfit post: Navy and Grey

I have a fondness for crisp button down tops which does not mesh well with my laziness and dislike of ironing. I actually ironed this shirt a couple weeks ago though, so it was ready to be worn.

 I don't really have anything to say about this. My posture is terrible, but it's difficult to stand nicely while trying to take a picture of yourself in a giant mirror with terrible lighting while rushing to get to work on time. I need a new system. I'm feeling very negative about this picture in general, but I can't tell if it's me wanting to be asleep already, my horrid posture, or the outfit. Anyway, here it is with today's scarf selection:
Giraffes!
Shoulder not dropped so badly, but what am I doing with that hand. New photography methods must be devised.

Since it is very hard to see, the shirt is navy with shiny grey buttons, the skirt is woven of black and white threads resulting in an overall greyness, and the scarf has mustardy giraffes alternating with squares of black and white giraffe print.

Unrelated quote of the day:
Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
-Paul
For what I'm doing here, read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment